Here is my compilation of videos that I have recently made about the verses that seemingly condemn homosexuality. Please also visit my first post at http://turn.to/gaychristians which provides an extensive view of this topic. Also note that other posts on this topic and more can be accessed by clicking on the “Gay and Lesbian Christians” category on your right. Please share these videos with others! Thanks and happy viewing!
*Please turn on your speakers now
Four Truths about Sodom:
This video summarizes my post on the four truths that changes the entire story of the destruction of Sodom. This knowledge makes it clear that Sodom was not destroyed due to homosexuality! Watch below and change your viewpoint forever!
This is Part One (watch Part 2 below) that explains the language context of the Hebrew words “to lie with” which makes it clear that Levitcus is very specific as to what it condemns in a same-sex union.
Leviticus Part 2: The Idol that Condemned Gay Culture
In Part 2 you will learn the context and cultural implications behind the Leviticus verses which make it clear that these verses are not condemning all homosexual acts. Also learn of the dark practices that are still active today in the U.S!
This video focuses on the book of Romans which may be seen as the most descriptive of the clobber passages. It is also the only verse in the entire Bible that appears to condemn lesbians. Below I will show you how this is easily misread without taking into account the context, culture, and the language order.
Jesus on Same-Sex Marriage and the Afterlife:
Here is my newest video on Matthew 19:4-6 which is commonly mistaken as Jesus condemning same-sex marriage… I also include a few other verses rarely discussed that give an entirely different view on the Bible’s idea of marriage. Check it out:
Homosexuality in the Bible: Mistranslating a “Lifestyle”
(In depth look at arsenokoites and malakos)
This summarizes the origin of the Greek words that have been modernly translated as “homosexual.” Note that there was no Bible that had the word in its passages prior to 1946. Learn the truth behind the translation mystery that changed the way we look at Christianity and the LGBT culture….
What is “the due penalty for their error” in Romans?
I have often heard that Romans 1:26-27, “they received in themselves the due penalty for their error” is referring to the punishment of AIDS upon homosexuals. This argument is illogical for several reasons. This video shows the true penalty by breaking the verse down by focusing on different parts of this statement.
- Four Truths About Sodom – Inception, Dream Within a Dream, Hans Zimmer
- Leviticus Uncovered – Transformers, Scorpornok, Steve Jablonsky
- The Idol That Condemned Gay Culture – Passion of the Christ, Mary Goes to Jesus, John Debney & Requiem for a Dream: The Remix Project, Clint Mansell
- Romans Revealed! – Inception, Dream is Collapsing & Dream Within a Dream, Hans Zimmer
- Same-Sex Marriage and the Afterlife – The Island, The Island Awaits you, Steve Jablonsky & Passion of the Christ, Resurrection, John Debney
- Mistranslating a Lifestyle – The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, An Itch, Trent Reznor
- What is the due penalty for their error in Romans? – MSD, O’ Clair